Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
618 Eucalyptus Drive, El Segundo
(4) bedroom, (4) bathroom, approx. 2700 square feet of family/executive home with lots of sunshine, lots of windows, panoramic views, sundrenched Western exposure, polished real hardwood floors, a large lot with grassy front and back yards, an apricot tree with delicious beautiful fruit. THIS IS A FULLY REMODELED AND CONTEMPORIZED HOME, (10+ location in town)...close to all schools, library, parks, plunge, walk to Main Street's quaint shops and cafes. Home has; a formal dining room, formal livingroom with fireplace and mantle, granite counter kitchen with wrap-around breakfast counter/bar!!!, adjacent family room and bay window french doors opening to brick accented hardscaped patio for entertaining. Detached two car garage, Natural sunlight in every room, (2 or 3) master suites...one with bay window french doors opening to brick accented patio, Welcoming front porch, Upstairs is a loft that can serve as a (2nd or 3rd), master suite, a (2nd) family room or you decide...lots of natural sunshine, home has an energy efficient tankless water heater, a separate laundry room, and room for dog runs as well!!!, THIS HOME IS SHOWN STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT.
- MLS® #SB16100734
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,700
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewPanoramic View
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Lot 6500-9999
- WindowsBay/Bow, Double Pane Windows
- Date ListedMay 12th, 2016
- Days on Market7
- Address618 Eucalyptus Drive
- Area141 - El Segundo
- CityEl Segundo
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90245
- AppliancesGas Dryer Hookup, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingSee Remarks
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas, Wood
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEl Segundo Unified
- Listing AgentJames Marak(00915352)
- Listing OfficeRe/max Estate Properties
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of August 17th, 2017 at 3:40am PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.