Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
424 Oregon Street, El Segundo
Location, potential, and space…this home as it all! This 4 bedroom + den, 2.5 bathroom single family, traditional style home has 2,736 sqft of living space and is found on an expansive 6,394 sqft lot. Situated on a fabulous cul-de-sac, this home features a formal living room with original fireplace, kitchen, family room, pool table room, both with direct access to the rear yard, formal dining room, den/office and master bedroom with private balcony. Backyard boasts privacy with large patio, room to BBQ, and grass area with fruit trees and gorgeous palm tree. Two car garage with laundry hookup and ample storage. Within walking distance to prestigious schools in El Segundo Unified School District and close in proximity to all major LA freeways and neighboring beach cities. Great opportunity to add own personal touches and personality to this one of a kind home.
- MLS® #SB16069164
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,736
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Driveway - Concrete, Garage, Direct Garage Access, Garage - Front Entry, Garage - Single Door, Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity Lights View, Mountain View, Neighborhood, Peek-A-Boo View
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Lawn, Sprinkler System
- Date ListedApril 4th, 2016
- Days on Market36
- Address424 Oregon Street
- Area141 - El Segundo
- CityEl Segundo
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90245
- Interior FeaturesBathtub, Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Open to Family Room, Shower, Shower in Tub, Tile Counters, Unfurnished
- AppliancesGas & Electric Dryer Hookup, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Furnace, Forced Air, Fireplace
- FireplacesBonus Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEl Segundo Unified
- Listing AgentTammy Faecher(01215776)
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Beach Cities
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 23rd, 2017 at 7:40pm PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.