Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
711 W Pine Avenue, El Segundo
An elegant 3 Bedroom/3 Bath Single Family Resident nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac street. This home features a 22-feet sand-blasted vaulted ceiling beams with venting skylights, gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen with granite island counter tops, with ample storage space. The house also has a minibar, a separate dining room and a family room. All the three bedrooms are located on the second floor . The Master Suite encompasses double doors with a private balcony, a walk-in closet, an upgraded bathroom with a shower/steam room. Both the second and third bedroom has ample natural light coming in. The third bedroom has a walk-out balcony that overlooks the pool and landscaped backyard. The backyard offers a a salt water pool and Jacuzzi with streaming fountains. It has a complete privacy with surrounding mature trees.
- MLS® #SB15163350
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,257
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage - Three Door
- # of Garages3
- ViewCity Lights View, Neighborhood, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Saltwater
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level with Street, Lot 10000-19999 Sqft
- Listing AgentBill Ruane(00972400)
- Listing OfficeRe/max Estate Properties
- Address711 W Pine Avenue
- Area141 - El Segundo
- CityEl Segundo
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90245
- Interior FeaturesBalcony, Bar, Bathtub, Beamed Ceilings, Bidet, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Full, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Kitchen Island, Kitchen Open to Family Room, Living Room Balcony, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Remodeled Kitchen, Shower in Tub, Wet Bar, Wired for Sound
- AppliancesEnergy Star Appliances, Garbage Disposal
- CoolingCentral A/C, See Remarks
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedJuly 25th, 2015
- Days on Market61
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of June 26th, 2017 at 10:26pm PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.