Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 Richmond Street 1, El Segundo
A location that allows you to leave your car in the garage and enjoy the small town atmosphere of El Segundo by walking to many of the eateries and interesting shops just blocks away from this west facing end unit . When entering this home one has an immediate sense of privacy. From the entry landing you go up to a short flight of stairs up to the main entertaining and living area (with guest bath) framed by high ceilings, large windows, sliding doors and private decks. The hardwood floors and fireplace provide the finishing touches to provide a warm inviting environment to this open floor plan with dining area, kitchen and breakfast bar for less formal living. The two upper level bedrooms are spacious with dramatic windows that invite the natural light from our famous California sun. The master bedroom has a walk in closet and attached bath. The second large bedroom also has an adjacent full bath. The laundry in conveniently located between these two bedrooms. The third bedroom on the lower level is presently being used as an office. The large two car garage is attached with direct entry to the home and it has generous storage space.
- MLS® #SB15023219
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,439
- Year Built1990
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBuilt-In Storage, Shared Driveway, Direct Garage Access, Garage - Rear Entry, Garage - Two Door, Garage Door Opener, On Site, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionGentle Slope
- WindowsBay/Bow, Garden Window, Screens, Window Shutters
- Listing AgentAnne Moler(00558352)
- Listing OfficeReal Estate West
- Address400 Richmond Street 1
- Area141 - El Segundo
- CityEl Segundo
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90245
- Interior Features2 Staircases, Bathtub, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Crown Moldings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Shower in Tub, Storage Space, Tile Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Free Standing Range, Garbage Disposal, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingForced Air, Fireplace
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesSplit Level
- Date ListedFebruary 3rd, 2015
- Days on Market35
- HOA Fees320
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 22nd, 2017 at 2:41am PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.