Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1124 E Acacia Avenue, El Segundo
This 2 bedroom 1 bathroom Stucco house boasts hardwood floors, ceiling fans, large family room, with beautiful wood-finished ceiling, wood-burning fire place, and sliding glass doors that open to a large fenced-in lot with sprinkler system in place. A long driveway leads to a detached Stucco 2 car garage with Washer/Dryer hook up. Sale includes the Dryer. Updated Forced Air furnace provides central heating. 10 sound resistant windows, 4 doors, venting, and an enlarged attic entrance were newly installed in 2013 in the El Segundo noise abatement program. Kitchen has a breakfast alcove and includes refrigerator and stove. Good tenants in place, will stay at $2400/mo if Buyer does not wish to move in and have also agreed to relocate in 60 days should buyer wish occupancy.
- MLS® #PW15154831
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,131
- Year Built1949
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingDriveway - Asphalt, Garage - Two Door
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Lawn, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Paved, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers On Side, Sprinklers Timer, Treed Lot
- Listing AgentPatrick Wintersteen(01749174)
- Listing OfficeMain Street Realtors
- Address1124 E Acacia Avenue
- AreaEl Segundo (141)
- CityEl Segundo
- CountyLos Angeles
- Zip Code90245
- Interior FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Ceramic Counters, Pull Down Stairs to Attic, Recessed Lighting, Shower in Tub, Storage Space, Tile Counters, Unfurnished
- AppliancesElectric Stove, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Level
- Date ListedJuly 15th, 2015
- Days on Market23
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 14th, 2017 at 9:42pm PST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.