Whether you own a yacht or you just want to enjoy some boating fun, you'll love the Redondo Beach Yacht Club. If you just moved to the area or plan to relocate to Redondo Beach, the Yacht Club provides a great way to meet new people and get involved. With many social events and opportunities, you're sure to make new friends quickly.
Marina and Clubhouse
A 1,500 square foot clubhouse featuring a patio, bar, kitchen and big screen TV provides a great place for a small event or just mingling with friends. If you become a club member, you can host your next event here free of charge. Along with the clubhouse, the marina provides the perfect place to store your boat with plenty of slips and easy waterway access.
A big part of the club is the racing program. With regular races all year long, boaters can compete, while non-boaters enjoy the action from land. Some of the upcoming races include:
- The Summer Series - Through August
- John Parker Race - August 17th
- Kings of the Evenings - September 10th
- Frank Guernsey Single-Handed Challenge - October 12th
- Castillon Classic - October 26th
- Turkey Shoot - November 16th
- Gail & Frank Hines Regatta - January 11th, 2014
Joining this casual Yacht Club will provide you with many benefits and social opportunities. You will be able to enjoy the races and many annual events. With your membership, you receive many benefits including:
- Low dues and no initiation fee
- Plenty of social events
- Free Wi-Fi access in the clubhouse
- 24/7 use of the club
- Sailing and boating with friends
A yearly membership to the club is $480 or you can join quarterly for $125 per quarter. If you're looking for a great way to get connected, joining the club will provide plenty of opportunities.