With gastropubs becoming a very popular part of the foodie culture, it's fun to find and try different choices. Redondo Beach and the surround area provide a home for many gastropubs and one of them is a great choice for your next night out.
The beautiful building is lined with old-style brick, a very long bar and provides a variety of seating. Pull up a chair or sit in a booth, while dining on some of the best pub food you've ever tasted. The Hudson House is known as an American-style pub with fine food and spirits.
Beer and Cocktails
Of course, any trip to a gastropub isn't complete without the perfect cocktail or a great beer. With over 50 beers to choose from and plenty of specialty cocktails, everybody can find something they will love. House cocktails include:
- The Pickle - A vodka drink with pickled veggies and stuffed olives.
- Juniper Berry - A gin and berry drink perfect for a hot afternoon.
- Bitter Red - Sip on single barrel bourbon mixed with blood orange, Cynar and cucumber.
- Latin Lover - Mezcal, Tequila, bitters, lime and vanilla bean make this a tasty treat.
- Provence - Another gin choice with Jasmine liquor, bitters and lemon.
- Ruby Rum - A base of rum with cranberry liquor, Campari, luxardo cherry and bitters.
- And Many others!
Whether you're after a quick bite or a full meal, you'll find a little bit of everything at the Hudson House. From shoestring sweet potato fries to a pulled pork pretzel sandwich, there's plenty to choose from. Some of the local favorites include:
- Mac N' Goat Cheese
- Brown Sugar Pork Ribs
- Chicken Meatball Sandwich
- Rock Shrimp N' Grits
- Hudson Pretzel Burger
- Kale Grit Fritters
Whether you stop in for a meal or just for a drink, you're sure to enjoy your gastropub experience at the Hudson House.
The Hudson House is located at 514 North Pacific Coast Highway in Redondo Beach. They are open from 5pm to 1am Monday through Thursday, 3pm to 1am on Fridays and Saturdays and from 3pm to 12am on Sundays.